Welcome

Welcome to my blog. Check it out!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

"You've just been erased"

"You've just been erased" I love the one liner and the way that Aaarrrnaold Schwarzenegger says it with his deep voice and Australian accent in the movie "Eraser" He depicts a guy who assists people to obtain a new identity in a witness protection program. New name, new home, new identity...the old gets erased. Every time I hear it in my thoughts...I have to smile.

In the early 80s I accepted an invitation from the King to live with Him in His house, eat with Him, hang out in the palace. He said He would give me a new heart..replace my heart of stone for a heart of flesh. He would give me a new purpose. He said I could have a new identity. He said I could be a princess and a lady ...all the way to my core being. He said I would have a new family...a life. He asked me if He could be my king, my love, my husband forever. I said "yes" (duh..what's not to like?). I came to live in the palace and became one of the Kings "peeps"..His church. I ate fine flour and honey and oil and my maker became my husband...my Boaz..Redeemer. I was translated from the Kingdom of hell to the kingdom of Heaven. I became part of a family with plenty of brothers and sisters....and pastors-caregivers. "You've just been erased"..and with it all the pain. Now the old existence is just a boring bad movie..all things have been made new! The Lord said, I will wash the dried blood off of you and you will "LIVE" and I did!! Ezekiel 16:1-13.

Isaiah 54:5
For your Maker is your Husband--the Lord of hosts is His name--and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of the whole earth He is called.

Isaiah 60
1ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!(A)

Isaiah 61:7 (Amplified Bible)
7Instead of your [former] shame you shall have a twofold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach [your people] shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double [what they had forfeited]; everlasting joy shall be theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment